Wednesday, July 13, 2011

HELL FEST day 1

So here's what I've been up to this past month.. went on vacation to France and Spain with my good friend Pascal. We went to a big 3 day music festival called "HELL FEST" near Paris. All the bands you wanna see played there, and then some. Best thing ive ever seen. here's a few photos of the first day, I didnt shoot all the bands i saw, unfortunately.. just had too much fun really. here's who I saw on the first day:
Valient Thorr, Malevolent Creation, Krisiun, Eyehategod, The Cult, The Exploited, Down, Vader, Meshuggah, Iggy and the Stooges, Belphegor, Morbid Angel, Possessed, Mayhem, The Melvins. click on photos to go huge!


Malevolent Creation
Eyehategod
Eyehategod
Eyehategod
Down
Vader
Krisiun
Krisiun

I guess he couldnt take it anymore

woops
Belphegor
Mayhem
Mayhem
The Melvins.. double drums!
The Melvins














No comments:

Post a Comment